Netedge technologies server management service offers reliable, secure and ITIL- compliant support and management services for any type of Linux (Redhat, Fedora, CentOS and Debian) and Microsoft (Windows 2000 & 2003) and SUNSolaris. We manage server infrastructure for corporate and datacenters. By playing a pivotal role in reducing server operational expenses, increasing server availability, improving data protection & enhancing flexibility, we help businesses maintain a competitive edge.
1. Alert monitoring: Remote monitoring of servers on a 24×7 basis for fault, performance, and security alerts. Proactively escalate issues to appropriate departments and committed to overcome any of the issues within a reasonable time period.
2. Resolution management : Remote resolution of server problems on a 24×7 basis for fault, performance, and security issues
3. Vulnerability management: Periodic and real-time scanning for vulnerabilities on servers. Identify potential security vulnerabilities and resolve them
4. User monitoring: Track and report all user activity on critical servers. Identify suspicious activity and take corrective action
5. Backup and Archiving: Proactively backup the critical data stored in your servers, and protect servers from any critical data loss or failure of storage.
6. Remote SysAdmin: we have certified server administrators to attend any problem to the server and we will provide instant solution for any server issues by real-time access to certified server administrators.
Check out the packages. We are managing more than fully functional 80 remote servers up till now.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.