Designation: .Net Developer
. NET Programmer 2 – 3 Years’ Experience
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our Tech Team and build functional applications and websites.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and prioritizing tasks
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Work experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C#)
- SQL, along with some experience of Elastic-Search and Lucene
- Proficient with GIT and Devops (Build and deployment process).
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- A highly competitive salary package with bonuses and befits will be offered to the right candidate and according to age and experience
2 - 3 years