Designation: UI Designer
The purpose of this role is to design accessible digital services that work across multiple channels, platforms and devices that are simple to use and fit for purpose. You will support development teams design and implement improvements with the overall goal of better engagement, increased conversion and improved performance. UI Designer will work closely to UX Designer and CPO
• In depth experience of working collaboratively with wider teams to capture UI requirements
• Establish a clear standard across UI patterns that become re-usable giving a consistent experience to users
• Work closely with Developers to translate designs and prototypes to live code
• Well versed at creating and maintaining UI libraries and frameworks
• Proficient in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Track record working with highly responsive interfaces across multiple browsers, with solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• 2 or more years of experience and proven track record
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in working with agile teams
• Good knowledge of Responsive Design
• Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe XD
• Experience of designing data centric software B2B product solutions
• Good time-management skills • Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• We’re going to design final mock-up of an eCommerce platform, both dashboard for managers and frontend for customers.
• About frontend, we want to build a modular system to offer to managers to design final template they want.
• Initially, we’ll design some different templates, with different creativity.
• A highly competitive salary package with bonuses and befits will be offered to the right candidate and according to age and experience
Upto 8 LPA