Designation: Jr. Windows System Admin
We are looking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain our Windows system and server network. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers and desktops, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced coding skills, Windows desktop management and the ability to solve complex IT issues.
Windows Administrator Responsibilities:
- Communicating with overseas customers through Email, Chat, Ticketing System and Phone
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
Windows Administrator Requirements:
- Good written and spoken English communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
minmum 1 year